Are you interested in participating in a project-based internship? If so, submit your Ranger Link Application.
What: Ranger Link is a dynamic internship program funded by the Mary Frost Ashley Charitable Trust. The Ranger Link program has an internship component and a concurrent academic component.
When: Next Semester (Fall 2013)
Where: Your internship will be off-campus. The required academic component (group meetings, individual meetings, and online interactions) will be on-campus/D2L.
Why: Gain experience, explore careers, and network with professionals in potential career fields.
Will I receive a scholarship? Yes, you will receive a $1000 scholarship for 80 hours of work (approximately 10 hours per week for 8 weeks). You must successfully complete your internship AND successfully complete all aspects of the academic component to receive the scholarship.
What is the eligibility criteria to participate in the Ranger Link program?
- You must be in good academic standing (GPA of 2.0 or higher).
- You must be a 1st generation* college student and/or a minority. *1st generation means that neither of your parents have a bachelor degree.
How do I apply for the Ranger Link program? To apply, submit your Ranger Link Application. Applications will be reviewed in the order that they are received.
When will I find out if I am accepted into the Ranger Link program for Fall 2013?
Ranger Link students will be notified via email during the week of August 26, 2013 (or sooner).
Questions? Contact the Advising and Career Center, Wyllie D175, 262-595-2040
Ranger Link is a paid internship program for students of color and first-generation college students. Internships are directly related to each student's academic major and career goals.
Ranger Link was made possible by a generous donation from the Mary Frost Ashley Charitable Trust.
- View historical information about Ranger Link.
- View our Community Partners. These companies and agencies provided project-based internships for our students.
- View our Ranger Link Student Spotlights. We are proud of our students' achievements!