Who: Students graduating in May 2013
What: Senior Send Off
When: Wednesday, April 10, 2013 11:00am-1:00pm and Thursday, April 11, 2013 4:00pm-6:00pm
Where: Student Center Bridge
Why? What is the Purpose of Senior Send Off?
Senior Send Off gives you an opportunity to complete important details related to your upcoming graduation. Our goal is to provide one-stop “shopping” to help you complete tasks on your "countdown to commencement" checklist.
- Advising and Career Center: Discuss career opportunities and graduate school options. Bring your resume for a brief critique (rough drafts and polished documents welcome).
- Alumni Association: As a graduate, you are automatically a member of the UW-P Alumni Association (membership is free). You get to keep your Ranger Email Account. Sign up for the alumni e-newsletter. Join UW-Parkside Alumni Association on Linkedin. Find out about alumni benefits (deals, discounts, and more).
- Bookstore: Purchase your cap and gown.
- Cashier: Check SOLAR for balances and holds.
- Central Valley Studios: Free cap and gown portrait sitting (choose your own backdrop).
- Educators Credit Union: Investigate banking options: accounts, loans, and more.
- Financial Aid: Obtain information about your exit interview.
- Herff Jones: Order personalized invitations, a class ring, and more.
- Liberty Mutual: Get a free a quote and sign up for a chance to win a prize.
- Registrar: Review your DARS on SOLAR and confirm that your degree requirements have been fulfilled. Graduation information is linked at http://www.uwp.edu/departments/registrar/graduation.cfm. Remember to submit your completed graduation application to the Registrar.
Sponsored by the Senior Send Off Planning Committee