Senior Send Off for students graduating in May 2014
Wednesday, April 9, 2014 11:00am-1:00pm and Thursday, April 10, 2014 4:00pm-6:00pm
Senior Send Off gives you an opportunity to take care of important details regarding your upcoming graduation (one-stop “shopping” to complete the tasks on your graduation checklist). Our goal is to gather key departments together to help you navigate the graduation process.
- Advising and Career Center: Discuss career opportunities and graduate school options. Bring your resume for a brief critique (rough drafts and polished documents welcome).
- Alumni Association: As a graduate, you are automatically a member of the UW-P Alumni Association (membership is free). Sign up for the alumni e-newsletter. Join UW-Parkside Alumni Association on Linkedin. Find out about alumni benefits (deals, discounts, and more).
- Bookstore: Purchase your cap and gown, UW-Parkside gifts, and more.
- Cashier: Check SOLAR for balances and holds.
- Central Valley Studios: Free cap and gown portrait sitting (choose your own backdrop). Free proofs online. There is no charge to be photographed and no obligation to purchase photos. Enlargements can be ordered by mail or website after you receive the Free proofs, at reasonable prices. i.e. 8x10 print for $14.95. Photographer will have pressed gowns, master hoods, caps, tassels and everything you need to capture this once in a lifetime event. No appointment necessary. It takes 3-5 minutes to be photographed.
- Educators Credit Union: Investigate banking options: accounts, loans, and more.
- Financial Aid. You may complete financial aid exit counseling online at online at http://www.nslds.ed.gov/.
- Herff Jones: Order personalized announcements, diploma frames, and more.
- Registrar: Reserve your spot for commencement. Review your DARS and confirm that your degree requirements have been fulfilled. Graduation information is linked at http://www.uwp.edu/departments/registrar/graduation.cfm.
Sponsored by the Senior Send Off Planning Committee